Logan is already three months old! Each day seems to fly right into the next, and slowly he gets bigger and bigger. This past month Logan has been constantly smiling, gaining strength through tummy time and recognizing Mommy and Daddy a lot more. He seems so alert and interested in his surroundings wherever we go.
I am currently on leave from my teaching position at Whittier High School, but I needed to get a part time job to help out financially. Therefore, I recently started a job in which Monday - Thursday evenings I tutor to group home adolescents. I tutor at a boys' group home in Orange and a pregnant/teen mom facility in Fullerton. The good thing about this job is that it allows me to stay home with Logan during the day and work a few hours in the evening when Josh is home from work and able to watch Logan. However, it is extremely difficult to leave both of them each evening and go to work in an unsettling environment. Honestly, the job makes me count my blessings everyday in knowing that I'm fortunate enough to have a loving family and comfortable home.
Please enjoy the pictures of Logan and family during this past month!
This outfit is adorable! I'm in love with the visor. He looks like such a golfer!


This is an outfit that my girlfriend, Alexa, got him. It is so cute because it has a little frog on the butt. Whenever Logan naps, he sleeps on his tummy and sticks his butt up in the air. When I removed his blanket and saw this frog face staring back at me, I couldn't help but take a shot!
Our best friends, the Bridgfords, recently dedicated their daughter, Lillie, to the church. We attended the celebration and got some pretty cute pictures.

He looks like such a man in these pictures!

Okay, who do you think he looks like? Mommy or Daddy?



Bella loves giving Logan sloppy kisses!


It is so cute to watch Logan do Tummy Time. Tummy Time allows Logan to strengthen the muscles in his neck and upper body. He likes to look around and take in everything around him. It's so awesome to watch him experience things.
Our best friends, the Bridgfords, recently dedicated their daughter, Lillie, to the church. We attended the celebration and got some pretty cute pictures.
He looks like such a man in these pictures!
Bella loves giving Logan sloppy kisses!
It is so cute to watch Logan do Tummy Time. Tummy Time allows Logan to strengthen the muscles in his neck and upper body. He likes to look around and take in everything around him. It's so awesome to watch him experience things.

Logan is growing so fast! Beautiful pictures. Hopefully I get to see him again before he starts walking!! LOL!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys
Momma Ness