Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Logan is two months old!

Wow, how quickly time goes by! I can't believe that our little guy is already two months old. Logan was born weighing in at 7 pounds, 3 ounces and measuring 19.5 inches. At his two-month appointment, Logan weighed 11 pounds, 1 ounce and measured in at 23.25 inches! Yay, our little one is growing!

In the past month, Logan has changed so much. He can see further, recognize voices and faces a lot more. Also, he can hold up his neck pretty well. However, my favorite new thing he can do is smile and make noises (see attached video). It is absolutely adorable! I'm a sucker for those big blue eyes and happy smile.

I've gone back to Stroller Strides (a mom workout group) and Logan seems to be doing very well in the jogger. Also, I've joined Mom's Connection, which is a group of moms that meets every other Friday to chat about being a mom. We are given brunch, listen to a guest speaker and chat with other moms about our kids and life. It's so much fun!

I can't believe how quickly Logan is growing! While I'm excited to see each new phase of his life and how much he changes, I also don't want him to grow up too fast. I feel like time is truly flying by. We are so blessed to have such an amazing little boy and are enjoying every moment of it.



Our happy family of three!



Daddy Time

Josh is a great father and is very helpful. Logan and him have a special bond and do things together, such as evening feedings, bath time and watching Cowboys games! Here are some special pictures of Logan bonding with his Daddy. Daddy wearing Logan in the Baby Bjorn. Josh loves the Bjorn because he can do almost anything with it, including exercise!



Logan's first bottle! In the evenings Daddy gives Logan a bottle so that they have some special bonding time.



Logan watching his first Cowboys game with Daddy!



Josh's B-day

Happy 30th B-day Josh! For Josh's 30th, we decided to have a BBQ at our house. We invited our friends over and had a great time! Our happy family with Ellie!


Logan's girlfriend, Lillie, and my best friend, Angela


Happy 30th "Birfday" Josh!


Pictures of Logan with family members


Logan and his Mommy




Great-grandad John


Great-grandma Maria


Logan and his Mimi



Pictures of Logan


At birth and two months















Logan's favorite sleeping position.


The dogs are so interested in Logan. Every once in awhile Bella will come by and give Logan a big, wet kiss!


Look at how strong he is!




We love Logan's smiles and can't seem to get enough of them!







Logan likes looking at the animals and designs on his play-yard and batting at them.





Lo likes falling asleep in his swing


Lo's first time at the Yard House, standing alongside a half yard of beer!





Most people think Logan looks just like Daddy, but I think he looks like me in this picture when I was a little baby.






2 comments:

  1. He's so grown up in some of these pictures! The video is perfect. I'm so glad you were able to capture him "talking" and laughing. That was absolutely adorable. Happy 2 Months, Lo-Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Adorable as always ;)

    ReplyDelete