Family Photo Session
My best friend Angela's sister, Andrea, is a photographer and took our family pictures at the park in the Orange Circle. Unfortunately, Logan had just woken up from a nap so he wasn't his usual smiley self, but there are still some great pictures of him. Thanks Andrea!










Pumpkin Patch
After lunch one day, Grandma and I took Logan to this pumpkin patch for some fun pictures. Too bad it was close to Logan's nap time so the only thing he wanted to do was suck his thumb and go to sleep.



Halloween
On Halloween weekend Josh and I attended the Bridgford annual party, while Mimi and Tia watched Logan. I dressed up as a 70s chick and Josh dressed up as a Mormon. We had a blast! On Halloween night we dressed Logan up as a Scarecrow and went trick-or-treating with the Bridgford family! Although Lo fell asleep during trick-or-treating, it was a very fun and successful first Halloween!

No comments:
Post a Comment