This year for Thanksgiving we hosted Josh's family at our house. We made the turkey and everyone else brought the sides, desserts, and drinks. We had a great time visiting one another. Afterwards, Josh, Logan, and I headed over to my parents' house for another Thanksgiving feast. By the end of the day, we were stuffed and exhausted--the perfect end to Turkey Day!
Josh, his Granddad, and Logan. We don't get to see Granddad as often as we'd like, so it was a real treat to have him over for Thanksgiving.
Me and my Mother-in-Law. I don't know what I'd do without this woman! She is such a huge help to me, Josh, and Logan. We are so grateful to have her in our lives.
Hanging out with his Tia and cousins at my parents' house. As you can see, everyone is wiped out from the delicious meal.

No comments:
Post a Comment