My mom, Angela, and Joelle decided to throw me a baby shower at Mimi's Cafe in Yorba Linda. It was so much fun! These ladies are so good to me. They sure do know how to put on a creative and fun shower. Thanks so much, Mom, Ang, and Jo--I love all of you so much and feel so blessed to have you in my life!
The beautiful cake my mom ordered from Frost My Cake!
For the shower favors, Ang decided to bake individualized berry pies. They were adorable and oh-so delicious! Unfortunately, my dear friend, Emily, couldn't make it to the shower. However, she still wanted to help out. She is super crafty and knows how obsessed I am with cute girl stuff. Therefore, instead of a shower game, my guests made headbands for my baby girl! I can't tell you adorable this idea is. Now, I've got a huge collection of headbands for my little girl to wear all year round. Thanks so much, Em! I love you, girl.
My girls--Jo and Ang
Since we're all preggers, we attempted to take a belly shot. Obviously, these girls have a lot more growing to do!
Here's one of the adorable headbands!
Love these girls!
It was so great to catch up with my best friend, Jamie!
My sis and mom. Thanks, Mom, for throwing me a wonderful shower!
I was so glad that Miss. Ellie was able to attend. She is such a doll and made tons of beautiful headbands for our baby girl!
Me and my mother-in-law (Alison). Thanks so much for coming and helping out.
One of the most creative gifts I received was a package of personalized onesies! This onesie is in reference to a Warren G. rap song, but the words have been changed to reflect Stroller Strides! I love it, Oria. Thanks so much, Mama!
My cousin Dakota and Tia.
My cousin Alexis and Tia Linda.
Some of my Stroller Strides gals - Oria, Raina, Anne, Brooke, Ali, Mindy, and Ang. These moms are awesome and I feel so fortunate to have them in my life. Love you, Mamas!
Shannon, Kim, and Holly.
There were lots of other gal pals that came out to my shower, but some left before pictures were taken. Thanks so much, ladies, for coming to my shower and bringing all the beautiful gifts. This little girl is already so loved and blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment