Tuesday, May 22, 2012

An Unforgettable 30th Birthday Par-tay!

This year, my bestie--Ang--and I turned the big 3-0!  After attending our friend Jessica's awesome house party, we decided that we absolutely must have a house party complete with ping pong/beer pong, flip cup, karaoke, and of course, dancing to celebrate our 30th!
Ang and I decided on the date (her actual b-day), the decorations (30 balloons, each one carrying a picture of the two of us from the past/present), and the cocktail (Madras--vodka, cranberry juice, and orange juice). Aside from that, the hubbies handled the rest.  They set up lights, the music, the keg, and lots of other alcohol for our friends to consume!  To say that Ang and I had a blast is a huge understatement!  Thanks so much, Josh and Mike, for making our par-tay unforgettable, and thanks to all our friends who came out to celebrate this milestone with us!


The Birthday Girls



Jamie and I.  Thanks so much, Jamie, for coming to the party!


Ang, Brooke, and I.


Our Stroller Strides' instructors (minus Jess, who came later).


Stroller Strides mamas and friends


Kim and Stef.  Thanks so much, Stef, for being a sport and coming to a house party when you are pregnant.  You and Kristy rock!


Josh and Matt playing beer pong.


The Three Amigos--I love these girls!  Thanks so much, Jo, for coming to the party.  Since we attended many of our high school house parties together, it really wouldn't have been the same without you!


My hubby.  Thanks so much, Honey, for making another birthday very special!  I love you.


My Flip Cup team--Brandon, Jo, Me, Lisa, Brooke, & Grant.


The two Bs--Brandon & Brooke--the best flip cup partners ever!


Having a great time with my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment