Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Birthday Weekend

My 30th birthday weekend was very relaxing and enjoyable.  We spent Friday night with our besties, the Bridgfords!  There was lots of wine and laughs!  

Saturday morning, Josh and I headed to Newport to celebrate our friend Kristy's birthday.  Kristy and Jared rented a boat so our group of friends could cruise around the Newport harbor.  It was tons of fun!  Thanks to Auntie Ang and Uncle Mike for watching Logan so we could enjoy a very fun day with our friends.  That evening, Josh, Logan, my parents, sister, and I all headed to one of my favorite hidden Italian restaurants--La Bettola!  Dinner was delicious and the company even better.

Sunday started off with church and then a lovely lunch on the patio at Cheesecake Factory.  It was so nice spending some quality time with my hubby and lil' man!  We had a delicious lunch, and afterwards, Josh took Logan home so Mommy could enjoy some shopping time!  Thanks, honey, you're the best!

My actual birthday fell on a Monday this year, and it was raining!  Lo and I met up with the Bridgford girls and went to Stefano's for lunch.  After lunch, we went back to the Bridgfords' home to find delicious cupcakes that Susan (Mike's mom) had gotten for me in celebration of my birthday.  Thank you so much, Susan!  You are such a doll!  

Since I had to wake up early Tuesday morning (5am) to workout, Josh and I decided to have our birthday date on Tuesday evening.  I've been raving to Josh about this amazing restaurant called Seasons 52, so we decided to go there for my birthday.  Seasons 52 has a seasonally-inspired menu that changes every season to serve only the freshest ingredients.  The food is so amazing, and the best part is that every dish is 475 calories or less!  Thank you so much Uncle Matt and Auntie Kim for watching Lo so we could have a special date night!

Thank you so much everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes, and for making my birthday so very special!  I'm so looking forward to my big birthday bash this upcoming weekend with my bestie, Ang! (More pictures to come)


Dinner at La Bettola with the fam.



Our special birthday lunch celebration


Thanks again, Bridgford girls, for making my day super special!



The yummy cupcakes Susan got me!


Enjoying our birthday date night!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Lauren, looking forward to another fun filled night this weekend!

    ReplyDelete