Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we always head to my Tia and Uncle Mark's house.  Every year we have such a blast with my family.  We eat a delicious meal, play games, open presents, and eat yummy desserts!  This year, we had a fabulous meal, and then my cousin Dakota decided to break out the old family videos.  They were hilarious!  It was so much fun sitting down with my family and looking back on the past; we were cracking up!  Josh especially enjoyed watching the "music videos" that I attempted to create when I was a teenager.  All I can say is good times!  After we all laughed at ourselves, we played a game, and then opened presents.  Since Logan is the only baby right now, he gets lots of love and presents.  This year he definitely grasped the concept of opening gifts, so it was so much fun to watch him do it!  Thanks again to my family for all of the wonderful gifts and fun memories!
 Our family

 My sis, Logan, and I

 Lo and I taking a picture with my cousin, Dakota.  I was 11-years-old when Dakota was born.  It's hard to believe that she's now in college and turning 19 in a couple of weeks.  Time really does fly!

 Logan's Great-Aunt Linda got him this cool Pirate Ship.

 Logan opening his presents.  I just love watching his reactions!

 Logan's Titi (my Tia) got him some adorable Paul Frank pajamas and this awesome train!

 Logan hanging out with my cousin, Weston.

Every Christmas Eve we try and get a picture of all of the cousins.  We call it the "Cousin Train"!  From the back to the front--Me & Logan, my sister Amy, Dakota, Weston, Alexis, Mia, and Brandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment