Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy 11 months, Logan!

Our little guy is getting so big! It's hard to believe that he's almost a year old! As of now, he still has not taken any steps on his own, so we'll see if he does by his b-day. However, he loves to pull himself up and stand. He has officially found his voice. He loves to shout! Sometimes it's Da-Da and other times it's just yelling. He says Na-Na sometimes, which I think he uses toward me. The only time I can get Ma-Ma out of him is when he's crying and upset. He's got four teeth and his fifth is on the way! We just love our smiley guy so much! Thank you, God, for such an amazing gift.

2 comments:

  1. He looks like such a big boy in this picture! I love his sweet face so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I love him!

    ReplyDelete