Our 4th of July weekend was fun-filled and jam-packed with things to do and people to visit! Friday started off with a patriotic workout at Stroller Strides in Fullerton. Ali made sure to bring music to keep us pumped up to the themed workout! After class we celebrated the July birthdays and sang "Happy Birthday" to Logan and the other July kiddos.



Saturday started with a one-year-old birthday party honoring our lil' friend, Quinton! After the party, we headed down to Solana Beach to visit with our besties--the Penarandas and Bridgfords. We had so much fun with the mamas cooking in the kitchen and the dadas barbequing outside. It was so nice and relaxing to sit back and enjoy good food with even better company.
The Penaranda House

Here I am holding my precious niece, Kalea.

Uncle Josh and Kalea. It was so funny because Josh really wanted to hold her but then he was nervous because he said he forgot how to hold a newborn. Wow, time flies!
Solana BeachOn Sunday we visited the beach. I love Solana Beach because it's so family-friendly and not overly-crowded! We arrived at the beach and there was plenty of parking. I know this seems like a minor detail but I'm used to struggling for parking in Newport when I go to the beach. Once we parked, we walked over to the playground and grassy area which sits on top of the hill overlooking the beach. It was perfect!


Ang outdid herself, once again. She decided to make matching 4th of July outfits for all of the kiddos! They were too adorable. Since Lo couldn't wear one of the dresses, Ang decided to use the same fabric used on the girls' dresses and she sewed it into a tie on a onesie. Too cute! If you're ever up for a silly challenge, try and get four kids to look at the camera and smile at the same time...it was impossible for us! We tried and tried, and believe it or not, I think this one wound up being the best picture!


I can't tell you how much I love these two ladies! Seriously girls, you're like sisters to me. I just love how we can spend an entire weekend together after knowing each other for 16 years and never run out of things to talk about. I'm so thankful that our families can get together and spend quality time with one another. I can't wait to do it again real soon.
Gaddy & Stacy's HouseAfter leaving Solana Beach, the Bridgfords invited us to stop by their aunt and uncle, Gaddy and Stacy's house. Gaddy and Stacy live in Oceanside and have a beautiful home right on the water. It was so relaxing and enjoyable to hang out, laugh, and sip on champagne! Thanks so much, Gaddy and Stacy, for opening up your home to us and allowing us to visit with you both. We had an awesome time!
4th of July Birthday Celebration!On 4th of July we headed to the Dowdee home to celebrate our dear friends, Ryan and Jared's birthdays! We had a blast hanging out by the pool all day and eating yummy BBQ. It was the perfect end to a perfect 4th of July weekend!
I love Logan's mohawk in the pool! What a great weekend! Love you, Sexy Mama!
ReplyDelete