Happy Valentine's Day! We hope your day was as wonderful, fun, and full of love as ours was! Today started out like most days with Lo and I heading to Stroller Strides. Ang taught class and we had a great work-out! After class, we all headed to the picnic tables to share our heart-healthy snacks and Valentines. I made mini blueberry muffins to share with everyone, but we had to make a very special muffin for Lo's girl--Lillie. The kiddos had tons of fun eating yummy snacks, exchanging valentine cards, and playing on the playground.
After Stroller Strides, Lo and I headed home. We had a nice afternoon together, and then I made a special Valentine's dinner for our family. We had steaks, Parmesan potato wedges, and asparagus. For dessert, I made Frosted Snickers Stuffed Cookie Cups--they were delicious! We had a great dinner spending time together and exchanging heartfelt Valentines. We are so blessed, and I am so thankful for our family.
"Be Mine" was frosted on Lillie's muffin from Logan.
Lo getting a thank you kiss from Lillie.
Lo checking out his Valentine, Lillie.
Lo and Jillian hanging out together.
Once Jillian finished her juice, I got a picture of her looking at the camera; however, Logan was looking at Jillian. Seriously, it's impossible to get kids to look and smile at the camera at the same time!
The families of Stroller Strides brought in Teddy Bears with special notes to donate to Eli's House--a shelter for abused women and children.
Logan holding his two current obsessions--Mickey Mouse and a ball!
Last Friday Alison watched Logan for me. Grandma and Lo had a very fun afternoon, including visiting the Disney store at the mall. Grandma bought Logan Mickey Mouse, and he is obsessed with him! It's really cute because he doesn't call him Mickey, but instead refers to him as "Mouse". Here he is giving Mouse some love on the swing.
Me and my sweet, little Valentine!

Happy Valentines Day! Love Lo's hat, he's styling! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteDo-do was such a gentleman bringing Buggy a yummy muffin! <3
ReplyDelete