Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oak Glen - Pear Picking

The last weekend in September, Josh had to go to Louisiana for business. Since Josh was gone for four days, I decided to keep myself busy so that Lo and I would be distracted with lots of fun things. It just so happened that Mike, Angela's husband, was also out of town, so we decided to take the kiddos to Oak Glen for some apple picking. Only by the time we got there, there were no more apples to pick. We wound up making apple juice and picking pears instead. It was a nice treat because my mom decided to tag along too!
Logan and Lillie hanging out in the Pumpkin Patch

Mimi and Lo
Making the apple juice
Here are the girls enjoying the "fruits of our labor"
Here I am picking pears
My mom hanging out with the kiddos in the shade.

1 comment: