Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy 9 months, Logan!

Logan's 9-month pictures

Since they did such a fabulous job last time, we returned to Picture People for Lo's 9-month pictures. We brought two adorable outfits--one from Mimi and one from Auntie Ang. Let's just say that, once again, we were thrilled with the outcome of the pictures! Honestly, it's so hard to select which pictures to take home because we fall in love with so many of them.













Lo's first picture with the Easter Bunny


Happy 29th, Mommy!

My birthday this year was so much fun! First, I celebrated with my family by going to Gastro Haven Pub in Orange. The food here was amazing! Secondly, my friend, Kristy, and I have birthdays one week apart, so this year we decided to have a BBQ & pool party at her parents' house. I had such a blast! Thanks to everyone for making my day very special, and a special thanks to my husband and Jared for hosting an awesome party! Lastly, on my actual B-day, Josh's mom came over to watch Logan, and Josh and I got to have a date-night! It was awesome! We went to a movie and then to a four-course meal with wine pairings at Prego Ristorante in Irvine. The night was perfect!


At Gastro Haven Pub celebrating!

Pool Party & BBQ



Steph and I



Kristy and I with the delicious cupcakes our husbands got us from Rockwells.



Hangin' out in the spa!



Josh and I enjoying our "adult" time!


No comments:

Post a Comment