Monday, April 11, 2011

Irvine Park

Last Friday, Stroller Strides had a playgroup at Irvine Park. Well Ang and I knew we weren't going to quite make it in time to meet up with the rest of the Stroller Strides' crew, but we decided to take the kiddos anyway. I'm so glad we did because we had a great time! I was so excited when we pulled up to the parking lot of Irvine Park as this was Lo's first time on a train and seeing ponies! Honestly, I felt like a kid again and it just made me realize how magical it is that we get to re-live our youth through our children.

Lo's very first train ride! These two--Logan and Lillie--really are the sweetest thing! They get so excited when they see each other. They touch each other's faces and Lillie always gives Lo a little smooch.

Um, Logan is one lucky guy! Here he's getting a kiss from both Bridgford girls--Ellie and Lillie!
Once the train ride started, Logan was so interested in all of his surroundings--the sights and sounds.
I love this child!
Unfortunately, Logan has to be a year old before he can officially experience the pony ride, but we had tons of fun watching the girls take turns riding the pony!
These face cut-outs are so fun!
One of the things the park had is a bounce-house. Obviously, Lo is a bit too small to enjoy that activity, so instead he was very content sitting on his blanket and playing with the grass while we waited for El-Bell to jump.
This picture of the three of them is just too cute!
It honestly is ridiculous how much fun these silly face cut-outs are when you have kids! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I feel honored to have shared this time with you and Lo. I can't wait until he gets bigger...by Halloween he'll be running around the pumpkins and sticking his head in a witch cut-out! :)
    These pictures are priceless--absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete