I can't believe it's February already! Time is going by so quickly, and our little guy is growing up so fast. Logan is almost seven months old. I absolutely love this age! He is so much fun! We keep busy during the week by going to Stroller Strides so I can work out and Lo can socialize. Okay, so I socialize too! We also try to get together with friends as much as possible for playdates. The weekends just seem to fly by with the three of us hangin' out together or visiting with family and friends. Take a look at what we've been doing over the past month.
Logan's 6-month photo shoot
For Logan's 6-month pictures, we decided to go to Picture People in the Brea Mall. At the last minute, I told Josh that I wanted us to take some family portraits as well. Boy, am I gald that I did because they did such a fabulous job! Toward the end of the shoot Lo was getting tired, but our photographer was awesome. In fact, she was so pleased with the photos herself that she asked us to sign a model-release form. That's right, our little guys' a model!






If you're interested in viewing more of Lo's shoot or in ordering some photos of your own, please visit the following site: http://www.picturepeople.com/sso/publishconfirm.sso?data=u7igIq6K95plCFdAhpGsT2s0qOvPssH42LQudStPs2urd2tbsdev5HiLuK%2fI1U3IqVqa20SyNkqsMpl6p0B%2f%2bg%3d%3dHangin' with Mr. Lo
Here are some pictures of Logan just hangin' out.
Anytime I'm feeding Logan and he hears his Daddy's voice, he tries to turn around and find him. It's pretty funny to watch him lean as far back as he can.
Here's Logan on our way to the park to walk the dogs.


Logan at his great-grandparents' house in Oceanside.

Daddy is always trying to get Logan to walk. I keep reminding him that when Lo does walk, Daddy will be on non-stop duty!
Logan with his great-granddad, John, and his great-grandma, Maria.

Mimi got Logan a walker, so he loves to cruise around the house in it! Why is everyone in such a hurry to get this child to walk? Don't they know how much work they're setting me up for? ;)

Logan at his great-grandparents' house in Oceanside.
Daddy is always trying to get Logan to walk. I keep reminding him that when Lo does walk, Daddy will be on non-stop duty!
Mimi got Logan a walker, so he loves to cruise around the house in it! Why is everyone in such a hurry to get this child to walk? Don't they know how much work they're setting me up for? ;)
Playdates
Although these pictures are taken from 2-3 months ago, I couldn't help sharing them. Logan and I love to get together with our friends and have playdates!

The sweetest family I know...we love you guys so much!
ReplyDelete